Monday, September 3, 2007

Insatiable desire 1-866-663-6103

Hello everyone,
This weekend I decided to go camping at one of our gorgeous alpine lakes. While hiking on a trail I met a really good looking guy. Coincidentally he was going to the same lake to camp and do some fly fishing. We hiked the trail together and we finally found the lake. I layed in the sun and swam around the lake while he did his fishing. We spent the entire afternnoon nonchalantly flirting with one another. The chemistry between us was incredible and the sexual tension was starting to mount. He caught quite a few fish and invited me to his campsite for dinner. As he cooked the trout over an open fire I could hear thunder and lightening in the distance. Stormy weather always turns me on and the fact that I could see the outline of his muscular body in the fire only heightened my arousal. He looked so damn good , I could hardly contain myself. After dinner we sat by the fire and made small talk as we both tried to ignore the insatiable desire we were feeling for each other. Finally the moment that I had been waiting for came! He reached over and began to rub my left thigh. Right then there was a flash of lightening and the clouds opened up, it began to pour. We were completely soaked before we could reach the shelter of his nearby tent. Both of us were drenched as I looked down and noticed that he could completely see my breasts through my shirt. He offered some dry clothes and reached over lifting my wet shirt over my head. Once my shirt was off he unhooked my bra exposing my hard nipples, our lips met and he kissed me deep.To hear what happened after he got me inside his sleeping bag naked, call me now!
~ Claire ~ 1-866-663-6103 Vote for Claire - click here!


No comments: